Timothy Olonade, Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Evangelical
Missions Association, continues discussing the challenge of
reaching people groups in Africa, and he gets into why storytelling
plays such a vital role in this.
Other things Timothy touches on in today's show:
- What is blocking the African Church from storytelling?
- How to turn the Church back to storytelling?
- How storytelling can bring Africans closer to Bible times
- Why repetition is a part of orality
- An endearing story on how storying impacted and discipled his
own non literate mother, and another story, about how God used the
Story video to reach some Fulani people.
It's not too late to sign up and register for the International
Orality Network in Dallas this September (15th-18th). Details
here. STS training right after it too! Details
Review us in iTunes by clicking on our